Specialised Botox® Treatments
Specialised treatments using Botox® work by temporarily blocking the nerve signal that causes a muscle to contract. When injected into specific areas the muscle is relaxed which prevents overactivity and undesirable aesthetics.
Areas that can be treated:
• Jaw slimming & teeth grinding ∼ injecting the masseter muscle helps to slim the jawline and also relax the muscle responsible for teeth grinding.
• Gummy smile ∼ by relaxing the muscles around the top lip we help to create a natural smile by preventing the top lip from being ‘lost’ above the gum line. This treatment may also be effective if you have a very thin top lip that almost disappears when you smile.*
• Cobblestone chin ∼ treating the mentalis muscle can relax the ‘golf ball’ or ‘orange peel’ look of the chin.*
• Non-surgical brow lift ∼ by treating specific muscles in the upper face we can create a lifting effect if you have concerns about drooping brows or just like the look!*
• Downturned mouth ∼ with small injections to the depressor anguli oris muscle we can help to create a smile lift if you suffer with downturned corners of the mouth.
• Smoker’s lines ∼ by targeting the orbicularis oris muscle around the mouth with a series of small injections the lines both above and below the lips otherwise known as the ‘smokers lines’ soften, reducing the appearance of wrinkles
What to expect?
As Botox® is a prescription only medicine you will have an initial consultation with a Nurse Prescriber to establish your suitability for treatment and to discuss any concerns or questions you have. This consultation is free of charge and there is no obligation to book. If you decide to go ahead with the treatment a £50 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your appointment on a different day and will be deducted from the total cost.
How does it work?
Commonly known as Botox®, Botulinum Toxin Type A works by temporarily blocking the nerve signal that causes a muscle to contract. When injected into specific areas the muscle is relaxed preventing overactivity and undesirable aesthetics.
Who will be doing the treatment?
At The Skin Suite we believe in the highest standard of care, you will only ever be treated with Botox® by a fully qualified and appropriately trained Nurse.
Does it hurt?
The needle used to administer Botox® is very fine and most patients experience very little discomfort.
How long will it last?
Normally results last for up to 4 months but may last longer, repeat treatments may be required for maintenance.
There is always a risk of some irritation or bruising to the site of injection but this is rare. Recovery time is minimal to none.
1 area £180 • 2 areas £240 • 3 areas £300 • 4 areas £360
Jaw slimming & teeth grinding: £325
*£60 supplement in addition to any other areas on the face, 1 area – £180 will need to be paid if stand-alone treatment
Book a consultation
If you would like to book a free, no obligation consultation please leave your details in the form below and we’ll be in touch to arrange your appointment.