Specialised Botox® Treatments
Specialised treatments using Botox® work by temporarily blocking the nerve signal that causes a muscle to contract. When injected into specific areas the muscle is relaxed which prevents overactivity and undesirable aesthetics.
Areas that can be treated:
• Jaw slimming & teeth grinding ∼ injecting the masseter muscle helps to slim the jawline and also relax the muscle responsible for teeth grinding.
• Gummy smile ∼ by relaxing the muscles around the top lip we help to create a natural smile by preventing the top lip from being ‘lost’ above the gum line. This treatment may also be effective if you have a very thin top lip that almost disappears when you smile.*
• Cobblestone chin ∼ treating the mentalis muscle can relax the ‘golf ball’ or ‘orange peel’ look of the chin.*
• Non-surgical brow lift ∼ by treating specific muscles in the upper face we can create a lifting effect if you have concerns about drooping brows or just like the look!*
• Downturned mouth ∼ with small injections to the depressor anguli oris muscle we can help to create a smile lift if you suffer with downturned corners of the mouth.
• Smoker’s lines ∼ by targeting the orbicularis oris muscle around the mouth with a series of small injections the lines both above and below the lips otherwise known as the ‘smokers lines’ soften, reducing the appearance of wrinkles
What to expect?
As Botox® is a prescription only medicine you will have an initial consultation with a Nurse Prescriber to establish your suitability for treatment and to discuss any concerns or questions you have. All consultations are £50 which is redeemable against your treatment cost. If you decide to go ahead with the treatment a £50 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your appointment on a different day. Both the consultation and the deposit fees will be deducted from the total cost.
How does it work?
Commonly known as Botox®, Botulinum Toxin Type A works by temporarily blocking the nerve signal that causes a muscle to contract. When injected into specific areas the muscle is relaxed preventing overactivity and undesirable aesthetics.
Who will be doing the treatment?
At The Skin Suite® we believe in the highest standard of care, you will only ever be treated with Botox® by a fully qualified and appropriately trained Nurse.
Does it hurt?
The needle used to administer Botox® is very fine and most patients experience very little discomfort.
How long will it last?
Normally results last for up to 4 months but may last longer, repeat treatments may be required for maintenance.
There is always a risk of some irritation or bruising to the site of injection but this is rare. Recovery time is minimal to none.
1 area £190 • 2 areas £255 • 3 areas £320 • 4 areas £385
Jaw slimming & teeth grinding: £340
The Nefertiti Neck Lift: £340
*£65 supplement in addition to any other areas on the face, 1 area – £190 will need to be paid if stand-alone treatment
Book a consultation
If you would like to book a consultation please leave your details in the form below and we’ll be in touch to arrange your appointment.